Tuesday, September 9, 2008

We came to the orphanage today to find out that Valary is in the hospital. He had a high fever and cough for several days and was not getting better :( So we are praying he gets better soon. We are hoping to visit Valary at the hospital tomorrow.
Ruslan is doing really good. He impresses me everyday with how comfortable he is getting around us. He was jumping on Sergei back for piggy back rides,playing with my hair and just being really sweet. He is now also asking our how much longer until we take him home with us.
Now the really bad news......... we got our court date today for OCT 10th. That is just when our court is going to be.... after that we at LEAST have 10 day waiting period. We already purchased our tickets to return home Oct 4th. We are going to contact some people tomorrow morning to see what other opinions we have. Please pray for us so we can get a sooner date. We are all every anxious to be home.

5 comments:

Makarenko's Adoption said...

Hey Sweety, I know I already emailed you as well, but I just wanted to let you know that we are still praying for you and hoping that your court date gets changed and God helps this whole process speed up.
Also really hope Valery gets better soon. I'm sure a visit from you guys will make him 100 % better :)
Love you !

Uliana~Emma~Dennis said...

Oh poor Valery!! Hope he feels better. This is your time to be a real mommy to him and take care of him as much as you can, (since he's never had that). Hope you guys figure out the court date because we want you guys home already!

Jenny Thrasher said...

oh my goodness. I'm sorry to hear that Valery is sick. I hope he is better soon. Lots of love is probably just what he needs! Give him hugs from 'Grama Jenny'. I can not wait to meet these wonderful boys!

We'll be praying that the court date gets moved and you have a smooth speedy process.

I love you guys!

RhondaG said...

Cheryl gave me your blogspot address a couple of days ago. Hello from M2M. You and your family are in our prayers. We are praying for an early court date and that Valary has a speedy recovery.

RhondaG said...

Cheryl gave me your blogspot address a couple of days ago. Hello from Mom to Mom. We are praying for an early court date and for Valary's speedy recovery. You and your family are absolutely in our prayers.
Rhonda Guisinger