Thursday, September 4, 2008

We are seeing boys everyday. Everyday we came, they ask if you are going to come tomorrow and what time. When the caregiver tells them that our visit time is over they always ask if we can stay just a little bit longer. Even though they don't call us mom and dad, the teacher tells us that they refer to us as parents when we are not around. She says they talk about you guys all the time and are always waiting for you to come.

Yesterday I was telling the boys that they are going to have 2 grandpa's and 2 grandma's, aunts, uncles etc... then I started to tell them just as they are brothers I have sisters too. Ruslan says "REALLY, I have a sister also" I was like "oh really!!!!!" (great, I know nothing about a sister.......) I nervously asked him how old she he and he points to Vanessa and says "there is my sister!!!"

I little about the boys - Ruslan.... has a big heart, is very considerate (if I am caring a bag, he will always take it from me) He is always looking for ways he can help. Definitely act s like a big brother to Vanessa. He always has to push the stroller, hold her hand or carry her. During our visits I find him doing a lot of thinking (but I am not sure what he is thinking about)

Valery is very sweet, adorable and very affectionate (Ruslan is more reserved) He always ask s how much longer until we take them home with us. Loves to play with Vanessa. During our visits Vanessa has a blast !!!!

3 comments:

Jenny Thrasher said...

sweet little guys! Vanessa is a lucky girl!

Natalya said...

Hey Tanya and sergei, i am so proud of you guys, now vanessa is going to be loved and protected from her brothers. when i readed your quots it make me cry and realize how much those kids needs parents and to be loved. I know you guys will be perfect parents for those boys and i will always be there for you when you'll need help, but GOD will bless you with everything :-)
The Reutov's family misses you guys, specially angelina misses her best friend vanessa and we LOVED you Guys and please keep in touch!!

Love, Sergei, Natalya, Angelina, and ofcourse Daniella

Karen said...

Hi Tanya,
Great pictures! They look really happy. I had my cell phone stolen, and with that, all my phone numbers-- so give me a call sometime (my number is the same) as I can't call you! hope all is well and looking forward to seeing you in Kiev.