Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sorry!!! No update for a while.... we have been sooo busy!!! We are all home and everyone is doing well. I plan on posting something on my blog every morning, but somehow it anyways gets to the bottom of the list and in the evening I am too tried to write. This week and half have been really busy. Just getting boys to doctors appt, getting them registered for school and learning a little English. It been a crazy week... a lot of getting used to for all of us!!!! But things are getting better and better everyday. Kaleb and Eddie actually started school today! Kaleb was a little nervous but Eddie was pretty excited yesterday. Today when we came to school the both seem to like it a lot. Kaleb said "I think I am going to want to come here everyday, even on weekends" (that was after he saw the computers) .
The boys are doing great with their little sister! Vanessa tells them to get on their hands and knees, puts and blanket on their back, holds one of the corners and walks around with them( like they are her ponies) The boys get upset when she only wants one pony because one of them is left out. She also jumps on them to wrestle ( sometimes I don't recognize my little princess). The boys play dolls with her, they all get strollers and walk around the house with their babies. Yeah, our quite house became a zoo!! :) But we like it like that!!!
I will post some pictures within the next couple days! (maybe even today)
God Bless!!!!

1 comment:

Debora Hoffmann said...

Oh, I love hearing how well it's going for you all. How cute that your daughter has the boys act as her ponies. :-)