Friday, October 10, 2008

Passports

Okay so I have been without my boys for a week now :( I miss them a lot!!! We talk on the phone twice a day.
Sergei has the boys staying in our apartment and seems to doing very good. They are definitely getting there father and son time. He takes them to school everyday and when I call him in the evening he is helping boys with homework.
Sergei called me this morning at 4 to tell me that he got passports for the boys. The lady doing passports was VERY MEAN this whole time and honestly there were times this week Sergei and I questioned if we where ever going to get passports. I not sure what happened to her, but Sergei said she called him to pick up passports even earlier than he expected and when he tried to give her some money as a thank you, she refused to take it and not only that but she also did NOT charge him for the passports. Amazing!!!
That means they are all coming home next Friday :)
I am so happy to be home and feel very blessed to hear that so people have been praying for us. We really needed it!!! Thank you all very much!!!! I will add couple more posts after the boys come and then we will happily ever after :)
God Bless

4 comments:

Uliana~Emma~Dennis said...

Yayeeeeeee! Praise God! We're sooo excited to meet the boys! Are you planning on throwing a party? Or what's the plans?????

Galina Mukha said...

Tanya Privet! Ny kak stretila your Boys! What was their reaction? I want to know all the juicy details. :), maybe you can email me when you get a chance or call me.:) I know you are really bussy right now, but when you get a chance i would really like to hear from you.

Debora Hoffmann said...

What ever happened? Did everyone get home safely? Just thought I would check in...

Unknown said...

Because of the war and crisis in Ukraine the number of its orphans is steadily growing. Unfortunately, we can’t make kids happy all over Ukraine. However, we can certainly help orphans at Shpola orphanage. That’s right in the very center of Ukraine. Follow the link https://hopenowusa.org please, your help is crucial.