Sunday, November 16, 2008


We are all doing great! Praise God!! The boys are doing great in school and are picking up a little English. I think we are all used to each other, sometimes I can't believe that we haven't always been a family. The boys are very sweet and are always telling us how much they love us and are very affectionate. They both love their little sister and play with her a lot. We thank God everyday for giving us these boys.

When we started the adoption process we were hoping to change a child's life, little did we know how much God was going to change ours. For those of you that have been praying for us THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! Please continue to pray for us as our children grow.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!


2 comments:

Tony and Lisa Venskyy said...

hey its so great to see that you finally got your boys home.. we are adopting too and i just cant wait till i get to bring my child home.. pray for us also.. thank you..

myfivemonkeys said...

Hey! I've never met you but I know Sergei's family. My mom told me about your visit to them in Florida and at that point you were only talking about adoption. I'm SO HAPPY to hear God has blessed you and how things are going with your precious boys! If it's okay I'm sending my mom a link to your blog...she will be so happy to read about all of this! God bless you all.

Mandy